Revolutionary Sleeper Sofas from Natuzzi Editions Offer Beautiful Styling, Great Seating and Comfort for a Good Night of Sleep
Warning: preg_match_all() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/newyorkcareer.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/themify-ultra/themify/themify-builder/classes/class-themify-builder.php on line 2235
HIGH POINT, N.C., Oct. 18, 2014 — Through the years, sleeper sofas have gotten a bad rap. But, what if you could have a sleeper that is every bit as stylish as a regular sofa, is comfortable to sit – and sleep – on, is simple to operate, and doesn’t take up half of your room with extra cushions?
Welcome to Day & Night, a revolutionary sleeper collection by Natuzzi Editions.
“Day & Night will change the way you think about sleepers,” says Jake Heckenlaible, brand manager for Natuzzi Editions. “Everybody needs a sleeper, but previously they were never very comfortable and at best, cumbersome to operate. We’ve co-developed a groundbreaking mechanism that allows you to open the sleeper with one hand in under 10 seconds.”
Simply reach behind the sofa, pull a handle and the bed opens toward you in one easy, fluid motion. As the sleeper folds out, the seat and back cushions tuck underneath. “Not only do you save space storing the cushions, there’s extra room inside to store pillows or sheets,” Heckenlaible says. “Also, because the head of the mattress is within six inches of the wall, the bed requires much less space when fully extended.”
And, best of all, they’re comfortable. “Natuzzi Editions is known for its comfortable seating, and we use the same multiple foam layers in our sleeper cushions as we do in our regular sofas,” he says. “You’d never know these are sleepers when you sit on them.”
Two premium full-size mattress options ensure you’ll be equally comfortable sleeping:
- The Memory Mattress combines heat-sensitive, ergonomic memory foam that molds to your natural position with an eco-friendly layer of high-density expanded polyurethane. Not only does it support every inch of your body, it is designed for durability, ensuring many years of healthy comfort.
- The Greenflex Mattress, also made of expanded polyurethane, contains a high percentage of air to ensure comfort and durability in a breathable, non-allergenic material that is resistant to bacteria, mites and mold. Perfect for dispersing heat and humidity, it offers a high level of compression and elasticity.
Each Day & Night sleeper also measures up to the Natuzzi Editions on-trend attention to style and detail. The new sleeper models include:
- B883 – With a wide track arm, low horizontally tufted tight back and attached seat cushions, this two-over-two sleeper is sleek and modern. Polished metal legs are the perfect finishing touch. Available in any of Natuzzi Editions’ 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B922 – This model is unique in that it features two adjustable headrests, which can be ratcheted up for extra comfort and head support – an impressive feature for a sleeper. Comfortable padded arms and square block feet add style to this two-over-two silhouette. Available in any of Natuzzi Editions’ 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B933 – A comfortable high bustle back and tailored padded arms lend casual appeal to this two-over-two sleeper, which has attached box seat cushions and square block feet. Available in any of Natuzzi Editions’ 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B934– The versatile B934 works in a variety of interiors with a simple one-cushion attached back, block seat cushions, track arms and wood feet. Available in any of Natuzzi Editions’ 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
# # #
About Natuzzi S.p.A.:
Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, the Natuzzi Group designs, manufactures and sells an extensive collection of sofas, armchairs, furniture and home furnishing accessories. With a turnover of €451.2 million in 2013, the Natuzzi Group is the largest Italian furniture company and the only global player in the sector, with 7 production plants, 12 sales offices and over 1,200 points of sale across the world. Ethics and social responsibility, innovation, industrial know-how and the integrated management of the entire value chain are the strengths that have made the Natuzzi Group the market leader. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 13 May 1993. The Group is certified ISO 9001 and 14001.
SOURCE: Natuzzi S.p.A.