Dick's Sporting Goods
Seasonal Process Associate – Hiring Event
In work and in life. On the field, the court or the ice. Nothing wins like a commitment to excellence, to your team and your goals. At DICK’S Sporting Goods, it’s this kind of thinking that inspires our mission to be the #1 choice for athletes and sports enthusiasts like you.
We want you to be a part of our team this holiday season at our new state of the art automated Fulfillment Center in Conklin, New York!
If you join our team, you will have the opportunity to work with the most current robotics and automated fulfillment systems in the region. We are currently seeking skilled, passionate, committed and driven Processing Associates who are interested in being a part of our brand new operations and helping us to provide outstanding service to our eCommerce customers!
All shifts are available for the Processing Associate positions:
- Shift 1A: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:30am-6:00pm
- Shift 1B: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:30am-6:00pm
- Shift 2A: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 2:00pm-12:30am
- Shift 2B: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:00pm-12:30am
- Shift 2C: Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:00pm-12:30am
- Options to work 7:30am-1pm and 6:30pm-1am. (Some flexibility within these shifts as well)
**Must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Merchandise Processing including carton distribution, unpacking/packing, and filling orders
- Maintains production standards in all areas
- Verifies correct quantities for orders
- Performs correct pick for orders
- Quality Assurance including responsibility for chargebacks and capturing vendor errors
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand, bend, reach above head, climb stairs, stoop and squat repetitively and frequently
- Ability to push, pull, and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively and frequently
- Basic manual dexterity
- Ability to read and recognize applicable numbers, follow directions and communicate
- Ability to use multiple software applications to complete tasks
- Ability to consistently meet production standards
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive Hourly Rate Starting at:
- 1st Shift Processing Associate = $14.40
- 2nd Shift Processing Associate = $15.15
- Eligible for employee discount up to 25% off
- Flexible scheduling including 4 hour shifts and overtime available
For more information and to apply, visit: Dickssportinggoods.jobs
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: